Thursday, September 22, 2011

Why is it so hard?

Why am I not loosing weight!?!
 Currently, I'm over 220 lbs, (my highest ever was 250 back in 2000) and the lowest I've been able to get my weight is 175 (2008) , but that was before I hurt myself and packed the weight back on. It's not that I'm lazy (ok SUPER lazy).
I love running, and go on slow but long runs (6 to 8 miles in 60-90 minutes roughly) and am trying to work my schedule so I have time to take Sadie (our dog) on a half marathon (13.1 miles) which I'm guessing is going to take us around two and half hours. (you can follow our runs @ www.livestrong.com/loops So far this week we have done 13 miles!)

The problem is I just love to eat. even when I'm not hungry, if you put food in front of me, it won't last. My parents have often claimed I never learned to chew, and swear they caught me several times sleep eating. So I see the fit, slender guy at lunch and ya I'm jealous as he eats his Whopper with large fries as I enjoy the bananna and water-ed down soup. I wish that could be me, redouble my efforts to ignore the tasty treats that surround me, then moan when the scale says I added a pound for the week! BAD SCALE!!!

So I keep the food away. packet of oatmeal for breakfast, small sandwich and fruit for lunch, get home late stay out of the kitchen when I get home. So far, not working.

I can't wait till I'm back down to the 180's (still to much weight for how short I am) and I know I won't let the weight come back on. This Time. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment